Applying for a 47(a)(2) or “PEZA” visa

Issued by the Department of Justice (DOJ), a 47(a)(2) visa or special non-immigrant visa – also known as a…

Read More

Do you need to get an Alien Employment Permit (AEP)?

An Alien Employment Permit (AEP) is issued by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) to non-resident foreign nationals,…

Read More

New Bureau of Immigration satellite office now open in SM Aura, Taguig

Do you need to have your visa extended? Foreigners living in or near Bonifacio Global City in Taguig no…

Read More

Ortigas, Makati, BGC: Where to Set Up Shop

CBDs, or Central Business Districts, are the economic hubs of any city, town or country. They are characterized by…

Read More