How to get a Provisional Work Permit

Issued by the Bureau of Immigration (BI), a Provisional Work Permit (PWP) allows foreign nationals to commence working in…

Read More

How to get a Special Work Permit

A Special Work Permit or SWP is issued by the Bureau of Immigration (BI) to foreign nationals visiting the…

Read More

BPO and the Philippines

In 2015, the Philippines made news for overtaking India as the call center capital of the world. While the…

Read More

Ortigas, Makati, BGC: Where to Set Up Shop

CBDs, or Central Business Districts, are the economic hubs of any city, town or country. They are characterized by…

Read More